Part 21 - Scope of Approval
|► Click HERE to view in pdf|
Design Organization Approval Certificate No. UA.21J.0015
Date of issue: 28.12.2015
Date of latest issue of Appendix (Terms of Approval): 28.12.2015
Authority: State Aviation Administration of Ukraine
1. Scope of approval
This Design Organisation Approval has been granted for:
- designing changes to type design of aircraft in accordance with the type-certification basis and environmental protection requirements in the following area:
- • installation of avionics;
- • structure;
- • electrical systems;
- • cabin interiors;
- demonstrating and verifying the compliance with the applicable type-certification basis and environmental protection requirements;
- demonstrating to the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine this compliance.
2. Categories of products
Large and small aeroplanes, large and small rotorcraft
3. List of products
4.1. The holder of this design organisation approval shall be entitled to perform design activities under АRU 21 (Part-21), Section A, Subpart J and within its scope of approval.
4.2. The holder of this design organisation approval shall be entitled, within its terms of approval and under the relevant procedures of the design assurance system:
- 1) to classify changes to type design as ‘major’ or ‘minor’;
- 2) to approve minor changes to type design;
- 3) to issue information or instructions containing the following statement: “The technical content of this document is approved under the authority of DOA ref. UA.21J.0015”.
Changes to type design specified in paragraph 1 are related to data specified in paragraph 1.5 of AS-DOH-01.
Please, notify us of any discrepancy, omission or error found in this Capability List or if you have proposals to amend it just highlight affected text and press CTRL + Q and send a quick message to us.